Player has incorrect or out of date information displayed

In my lineup page winker has wrong team but correct schedule(326- Cosby sweaters). Thanks!

I said this up-thread:

My league is drafting on Saturday and I will engage with more lineup page stuff after the draft.

@nivshah, was just looking through my lineup, and noticed several players were listed with their old team, e.g., Justin Turner shows as LAD, Adalberto Mondesi shows as KCR, Jean Segura shows as PHI. Their opponents are shown properly (Turner and Mondesi shown facing BAL on opening day), but thought that you might want to know.

Please catch up on this thread. Thanks!

Gotcha, thanks!

1 Like

I’m engaging with the lineup page now due to the Ohtani changes so you may see some improvements on this front soon!

1 Like

Just out of curiosity will double Ohtani show up on both the Rosters page and the Lineups page?

Just the lineup page in addition to the Roster Organizer

1 Like

I undeleted this post because while I think you sorted out what was going on here, the info is going to be helpful to debug this quickly. Lots of moving parts, so the documentation in this case helps!

1 Like

I’ve pushed some changes this morning that I believe have fixed most of the issues on the lineup page.

If you go to a previous date, the site attempts to find the team that player most recently played on from that date.

If you are on a current or future date, the site now will just pull the player’s current team.

This is reflected both on the team name next to the player’s name as well as their opponent and the opposing starting pitcher.

2 Likes

This is a screens shot from my Lineups screen just now for today. If you look closely, you’ll see a number of players show up with their team from last year (Justin Turner LAN rather than BOS, Moustakas CIN rather than COL, Kolten Wong STL rather than SEA, Wil Myers SDN rather than CIN, etc).

This doesn’t adversely impact me or my enjoyment of the game in any way, but I found it was an oddity that you might find interesting. :slight_smile:

If I had to guess, you’re pulling the players’ team data from an old table in your database.

This fixed itself without any intervention from me.

1 Like