Player has incorrect or out of date information displayed

Hello.

Small thing that I noticed. And, I will use an example to illustrate. Kyle Muller was traded from Atlanta to Oakland. I have him on my team, and so he appears in my roster organizer. In the organizer, his team is correctly listed as Oakland. But, his player page still has him on Atlanta.

Again a small thing, but why this came up with me, is on the roster organizer I put him in my cut category. Then, when I went to cut players in order to do the deed, he was still listed as Atlanta. It gave me pause and I wondered if I had somehow confused the player.

So, the organizer got the message about the trade… But the cut players page did not.

Thanks for reading.

Yeah looks sporadically correct, I’ll check it out.

This should be fixed everywhere now.

1 Like

Hey Niv. I just noticed the same issue in a trade proposal page. It had Conforto still on the Mets, while his player page has him correctly on the Giants.

1 Like

On the trade wizard page I see Conforto on the Giants:

That’s not a league-specific thing so not sure what you are looking at.

Thanks Niv.

It’s a trade proposal that was offered to me. Actually you can see both JD Martinez and conforto have their old teams listed.

Ah ok I see. Let me look specifically there.

Should be fixed.

1 Like

Looks great! Thanks. Now to ponder this trade proposal…

1 Like

Seems like this is an issue on lineup page but if you click on player page team is correct…Beni and Conforto are on on old teams here…

The lineup page is going to show the last team the player actually played a baseball game for prior to the given date.

1 Like

Seeing same issue on main league page. Gregory Soto in league 326. Not a big deal but figured you may want to know

I have a fix for this ready but gotta get some other things out first. Thanks for letting me know!

1 Like

Extremely minor bug, a player was won via an auction post-draft and it shows the winning price as $0 on the main league page.

Clicking on the player or viewing on the team roster correctly shows he is $1. Just thought I’d point it out.

Edit: League: Ottoneu Fantasy Baseball - home - Zorin Industries Reconstituted - LT Rising (fangraphs.com)

Well this is the good stuff.

Because everyone was concerned about MLB players changing MLB teams in the offseason but not showing their new teams in places, I changed what date I use to show the team name.

If the date is today and doesn’t have a hour, minute, second value it assumes “start of date” and that’s before this player was auctioned / signed.

Anyway I should be able to fix that shortly.

1 Like

I’ve merged these topics. Anyone seeing the wrong MLB team (other than the lineup page, which will remain as such) or an incorrect salary or any other wrong information, let me know!

Hi Niv, Just a friendly FYI, the completed auctions show the old teams. I see Chafin on DET and Puk on OAK.

Buncha $0 salaries there too! I’ll fix this tomorrow

The auctions page has been updated to show the latest team the player is on.

1 Like

Looks great. Thanks!

We have some league specific rules about auctions. And, if a owner violates the rule, they owe us a limerick. Getting this stuff cleaned up will help assuage offended owners who are calling for limericks!

2 Likes