Players in AAA still showing ST

While I appreciate that the data source added spring training stats to players, it seems to be messing with the minor league levels that players are displayed at. For example, Damiano Palmegiani is showing that his level is MIN ST even though he has now played multiple games at AAA in 2024. This is a similar issue for Jackson Holliday, Tyler Black, etc. Oddly though, there are other players for whom this is not an issue (e.g. Jair Camargo or Jorbit Vivas).

Do you have an idea on when/how that might get cleared up?

2 Likes

I’ll move this to Tech Support and take a look as soon as I can.

I have an idea of what is going on here and I’m hoping to have a fix this weekend at the latest.

This should be fixed now. I’m continuing to work on how best to present spring training stats across Ottoneu.

Minor issue related to this - Spencer Jones’ player page has him as “ST” when I would expect to see AA. Possibly relevant info: he is injured and has yet to appear in a MiLB game this season.

1 Like

Yeah that seems relevant. Let me see if I can unearth a AA for him.

FanGraphs has him as a ST player right now too as well. Since we get this level from them, I think we’re stuck with this answer for now, until he gets into a game in AA.

2 Likes