Playoff Consolation Bracket

Continuing the discussion from 2018 Playoff Options:

@nivshah was there any thought put into consolation for h2h this year? I’m looking at a no on the play-off front and it’s always fun to have an extra few weeks to compete even without the pay-out possible anymore. In my opinion.

3 Likes

I’m moving this to Wishlist.

I think a consolation bracket for all leagues with playoffs would be a nice addition. I’m not 100% sure it is possible this season, but I would like to make this an option for 2020 if nothing else. I’ll investigate if I can turn this around for this season.

3 Likes

This will become an option across football and baseball in 2020.

5 Likes

Hi @nivshah

Did the consolation bracket option go live? I’m setting up H2H settings for the first time, and I don’t see the option. Thanks.

Ha no, it turns out COVID happened. I’ll look into it for 2023. Maybe this fall for football. Very unlikely for baseball this season but who knows.

Certainly understandable. Thanks!

1 Like

Hello @nivshah . Our league is going through off-season discussions, and one topic is whether we want playoffs again or not.

The consultation bracket is certainly not a deal breaker or maker…but I am curious of its chances for the 2023 season.

So, do you think this will be a feature 2023? Thanks,

2 Likes

I still think it’d be a good addition to every sport but I have a few other things to focus on first. I will start scoping out how much work I think it would be and will update.