Points Against Column (H2H)

I’d like to add a “Points Against” column in H2H to the right of YTD scores. Would be nice to see each team’s actual H2H record compared to what they’ve scored and how much they’ve been scored upon by other teams

9 Likes

I’m acknowledging this but it might take a little longer to get to. I’ve filed it as a user request.

3 Likes

Is this still a possibility? It would be a simple illustrator of how luck is affecting H2H matchups. It might make some of the guys who have suffered tough losses feel a little better…

1 Like

Thanks for bumping this. Anyone who is in a H2H league and wants to see points against, please give the original post a thumbs up - that will keep this post on my radar when I am going through outstanding wishlist items. It remains a bit more work but I do want to get this done.

Bumping this instead of creating a new wishlist item :grinning:

My league mates have an ongoing chat and we like to talk about the league standings week to week. Part of that conversation related to H2H is centered on “luck” - as in, I’m 4th in scoring but 6th in standings. However, it’d be even more fun to be able to quantify easily in the standings how unlucky I’ve been, “I’ve had the most points scored against me!”

It’s definitely more a fun item, a talking point more than anything, but it would add a little bit to the experience week to week.

1 Like