Positional Depth Table Not Updating?

Swung this deal in league 871:

Due to Fletcher’s multi-eligibility I should have 4-2B, 3-SS, 4-3B and 10th SP with Manea; but the positional depth chart still shows the counts from prior to the trade.

Looking around my league, multiple team’s positional charts are incorrect following adds/cuts over the past couple days. At first I thought it might be because we’re a weekly lineup league, and the eligibility is a snapshot of the locked lineup from Monday, but the Fletcher deal was processed prior.

Does that depth table update in real time? Or at a certain point every week?
Interested to know what’s causing the inconsistency…

1 Like

The positional depth seems to be cached forever. A trade should shake it loose, but doesn’t right now. I’ll check it out!

2 Likes

I noticed the same thing with Suarez and India gaining SS and 2B eligibility, but not updating the positional depth, FYI.

Yeah same thing. Not sure what tells the site to actually update that table now that I’m looking at it.

This should be fixed now. If your positional depth chart looks wrong, it will take at most a hour for the site to update it.

1 Like

Fixed for me! Thanks!!

1 Like

Bumping this as my depth table seems to be stuck again.

Interestingly though, it only seems to be wrong in my single league that uses weekly lineups; any that use daily are correct.

The depth chart reflects my current locked in lineup for the week, not taking into account add/drops made during the week. Guessing it will update Monday when the new week starts?

That seems plausible. I’ll investigate sometime soon.

It did update today as I thought it might.

Yeah it’s definitely using the lineup as its locked on Monday, not updating through the week.

This is only the case for weekly lineup leagues.

Alright, I was wrong - this is working fine I think. It’s using the most up to date roster, not the one most recently locked in a weekly lineup. I just tested on my local environment and saw it update correctly in league 871, which is I believe the weekly lineup league that @whocan_dancan is in.

In case this is the issue: the depth table only includes major league players. It does not include anyone who the site believes is in the minor leagues.

If this is not the issue, I’ll need to see some screenshots and other details of who was added and what was expected to update in the depth chart.

League 871 is correct. For instance, team Airheads claimed Devin Williams off waivers this morning. Which should bring them to 10 eligible RP, not the 9 the depth chart shows.

Same with Visitors who added Michael King via auction this morning; the RP count is short one, SP is correct as they cut one this morning that I think is counted while King is not? (Not sure if an invalid roster has any effect on this).

Snafu Sluggers cut AJ Puk (after lineups locked yesterday) which should bring their counts down to 14/14 on SP/RP, but the table still shows 15/15.

1 Like

Depth chart for airheads:

9 RP

Where are you seeing 10?

Shoot, I got it - misread your message.

So positional depth charts are cached for up to 1 hour. I just manually purged the cache and the numbers look correct now. I’ll look into it more.

I found the bug, will work on a fix tonight.

1 Like

Ok, I have pushed something that should fix this.

1 Like