Proposed trade stuck in post-deadline limbo

Hello. We’ve got an odd corner case in our league. One of our guys still had a browser tab with a trade offer that had been up since prior to the trade deadline. And, he clicked to offer the trade… Even though we’re past the deadline. Now, the trade offer appears on both teams’ pages, and neither can cancel it. It seems stuck. Anyway, they would appreciate if you could please cancel it for them (I can’t with commissioner tools because it wasn’t accepted…and they can’t accept it either for me to cancel it). Thanks!

Teams involved:

Should be all set.

Thanks Niv. Brooklyn Superb is reporting that the trade still persists on his interface.

OK. Now they’re saying it’s gone. Thanks!

1 Like

I’m still seeing all trades that were offered to me and trades that I offered pre-cut deadline on my homepage. I’m unable to decline or cancel them as trades aren’t legal after the deadline. Just looking to get rid of these so I don’t get eternally frustrated at the late night trades that I was offered :slight_smile:

Thanks, Niv

Yeah I have to do this every year, both for the trade deadline and the keeper deadline. I’ll get to it sometime today.

1 Like

Any trades that weren’t accepted by the deadline have been marked as ‘rejected’.

1 Like

Hi @nivshah .

One of my guys in the league is reporting this issue again of proposed trades hanging out after the deadline. Low priority on our end, but can you please clear them out? Thanks,

I cleared out all trade proposals right at midnight and do not see any in the DB right now. Maybe its cached…

EDIT Just cleared the cache, let me know if that helped.

1 Like

Thanks @nivshah . We’re all good. Sounds like this is part of your normal process, so next year we’ll remember to let things clear out naturally.

1 Like

If clearing the cache fixed it I will remember to clear the cache as part of the process around midnight next year!