Re-Introducing the Ottoneu Value Calculator & Draft Kit!

Excited to share that I have updated, upgraded, and re-released two tools back into the Otto-Universe! The Ottoneu Value Calculator & Ottoneu Draft Kit are both live and available right now through my Patreon “Kaufman Ottoneu Tools”.

See below for more details & features of each tool!

Value Calculator Demo 5.03.19 PM

Ottoneu Value Calculator - The Tool to Create your Own Ottoneu Dollar Values:

Basic Tier

• Modify playing time + PPG/PPI assumptions
  • Full Steamer dollar values for FGPts Leagues
  • Ottoneu league import & custom inflation assumptions

Premium Tier

• Custom projection blends & FGPts dollar values from 8 different sources
    **Steamer, ZiPS, BAT, BATX, ATC, Razzball, Open, Davenport
  • Ability to change positional assumptions
  • Export features to the Draft Kit & Surplus Calculator
  • Bi-weekly projection updates through Opening Day
  • +All features from basic tier

Draft Kit Demo 1

Ottoneu Draft Kit - The Tool to Plan, Track, and Execute an Ottoneu Draft:

Basic Tier

• Live Ottoneu draft tracking
  • Real time updated big-board
  • Steamer dollar values for FGPts Leagues
  • Roster Organizer with automatic budget updating

Premium Tier

• Modify default dollar values or use Value Calculator import
  • Real-time inflation tracking (current + projected)
  • Support for CouchManagers slow drafts
  • Automated positional tier identification
1 Like

The Value Calculator has been updated for 2024 and is available through Patreon today! Currently includes Steamer and Marcel projections, with additional systems to be added upon release.

See below for an overview of all 2024 tools set to be published by Kaufman Ottoneu Tools, including…

1. Value Calculator
  2. Draft Kit
  3. Draft Aggregator
  4. Waiver Wire Wizard
  5. Standings Forecaster
2 Likes

ATC projections are now live in the premium version of the Value Calculator! Steamer & Marcel have also been updated for all players. Expecting THE BAT & ZiPS later this week!

And now the ZiPS projections are live in the Value Calculator! Only projection set left is THE BAT, should be coming next week.

The Ottoneu Draft Kit is updated and live for the 2024 draft season! See below for a preview & features.

Draft Kit Demo 1

Ottoneu Draft Kit - The Tool to Plan, Track, and Execute an Ottoneu Draft:

Basic Tier

• Live Ottoneu draft tracking
  • Real time updated big-board
  • Steamer dollar values for FGPts Leagues
  • Roster Organizer with automatic budget updating

Premium Tier

• Modify default dollar values or use Value Calculator import
  • Real-time inflation tracking (current + projected)
  • Support for CouchManagers slow drafts
  • Automated positional tier identification

Hi, does your tool support all four scoring formats, or is it only intended for FGpts?

Hi! The tool functions for all formats, but the default dollar values are for FGPts. The premium version of the kit does allow for custom dollar values though, so you can adjust for your format!

1 Like

And finally THE BAT & THE BAT X are live & updated in the Value Calculator! Projections will continue to receive small periodical updates through the offseason.

Hi - in an earlier response to a post you mentioned that “the tool” is built for FGPts, but allows for custom dollar values. I am doing a SABR points league (for the first time) and taking over a team in an established league (also for the first time), and I’m struggling to get my numbers straight.

Is “the tool” you’re referring to the Value Calculator or Draft Kit? Also, I’ve been able to successfully import my league data in both documents - do I still need to do manual updates to adjust from FG to SABR points? I ask b/c the League Type is accurately updated in the Instructions tab in both cases. LMK if I should be directing these questions directly in the Patreon instead of here.

Thanks!

Hey! Referencing the Draft Kit in that post - the Premium version of that tool allows you to input your own custom values in the “Personal Values” tab. The default values are for traditional FGPts leagues. Always welcome to post other questions here or DM me on Patreon.