A couple of polls based on the feedback I’ve received so far:

• Oldest pitch count on left
  • Most recent pitch count on left

0 voters

• Keep PC on the Lineup page
  • Move PC to Player pages

0 voters

2 Likes

I rephrased the first poll and erased all the votes so please vote again if your vote was lost. Thanks!

I’m absolutely agnostic on both these questions, so I’ll let this poll go through Monday and make changes based on feedback next week. Please share this post around so it gets the most eyeballs on it.

Really like this new feature! Thanks for always innovating, Niv!

4 Likes

I think question 1 is less of a big deal if it’s clearly indicated somewhere on that page which side is most recent. The green text isn’t 100% clear and probably not colour-blind friendly.

Great change aside from that though!

2 Likes

As usual, the UI for presenting this is a disaster and the whole concept should be thrown out anyway. We don’t really need any more hand-holding baked into the system.

I wrote about why I believe recent pitch count is reasonable information to add to the site here:

Hopefully we can figure out the UI. Thanks for the feedback.

1 Like

It looks like the status quo has it. I’ll spend some time this week tweaking how pitch counts are displayed on mobile and working on clarifying what dates each pitch count is associated with.

Thanks to everyone who participated, I really appreciate the feedback.

2 Likes

Hooray status quo!

1 Like

Status quo on the high level stuff, but I’ll tweak how pitch counts are displayed.

1 Like

Question - is it possible to have UI options? For example if I want it left to right and someone else right to left, can we make that possible in a settings page?

Lineup page UI options is a really broad request and will not be undertaken for which side the most recent pitch count is on. I think a browser extension could pretty easily be built if someone is really motivated. I also imagine since this hasn’t even been out a week yet, it might just be something you can get used to over time.

I found this update extremely helpful as well as other player page updates. I could care less if it’s viewed as hand holding; I’ve got several leagues and the more centrally located information is, the more time I have to spend not doing tedious research.

4 Likes

It’s a unique table with unique CSS classes. Would be fairly easy to modify with the Stylus extension in Chrome.

1 Like