Return for Derrick Henry at $63 (PPR, 2 Flex)

Pretty new to Otto Football. I have Derrick Henry at $63 on an 0-5 team, and am struggling with what to do with him. $67 seems like a decent price for next year, but my team also needs WR badly (I have Barkley as well). If this was baseball, I could easily identify some cheap guys or prospects to deal him for, but not sure what to shoot for in this scenario. Offers so far are 1) Courtland Sutton ($19) and 2) Van Jefferson ($1), Jalen Reagor ($2) and Kyle Pitts ($1).

Any advice appreciated…

Thanks,

r0ry

1 Like

The second trade offer is terrible. Sutton is a good starting point, but not enough. I’d be patient, surely someone wants a high caliber RB for the stretch run. A player id be highly targeting is JK Dobbins. He was a great college player, is probably a good price, and is currently not putting up startae numbers in fantasy. But the ravens are absolutely going to give him that starting job at the latest next year (when the two rbs ahead of him are FA). Guys like that, with talent but not necessarily the opportunity window yet are good targets, imo

2 Likes

Keep Henry.

2 Likes

Cheap WR are easier to find than cheap RB. I don’t see any reason to move Henry unless you’re absolutely blown away by the offer. Neither of the offers you listed are anywhere close to decent value, IMHO.

1 Like

Appreciate the feedback y’all. I pulled the trigger on Sutton ($19) + Akers ($4) before I saw anyone replied to this. Probably should have kept Henry, but Akers looks good and I assume he will be the feature back for LAR next year. I just didn’t want to get stuck with Henry if he got hurt and nuked his offseason value, but maybe that is just living in my fears.

4$ Akers is a great piece

1 Like

Sutton + Akers is a pretty good return. Pitts at a $1 would’ve been a nice get given the belief that he’ll be a top tier TE but getting a RB is always better.

1 Like