Season Option for Total Points for League Settings, no H2H or divisions

Putting this into the Basketball wishlist category:

I would love to change our league to an overall points total like baseball and do away with weekly H2H matchups. The daily injury management and absentee owners are the two biggest frustrations and H2H inserts too much luck into the equation in my opinion.

would also love a classic 9-cat season roto option.

1 Like

As a player of multiple leagues in multiple sports, I can say lots of owners would prefer to have points scoring instead of H2H for both basketball and football. Especially in basketball where injuries and scheduling make H2H a worse format, we would love to see points as a scoring option.

1 Like

Do you mean season-long points?

Yes sir! Thanks for response.

I think to make this work could just put limits on maximum # of games at each position like in FGpts leagues in Ottoneu Baseball to make it work. This would make it far easier to deal with concurrent injuries to top players that may last for a few weeks but balance out over the course of the season.

Big +1 from me. I just want to run a dynasty season-long total points football league with salary caps that would work just like the ottoneu baseball I know and love, but the other options out there (other sites) are so so terrible. I would migrate the league Iā€™m running into ottoneu in a heartbeat if this became a thing.

1 Like

In the future, please look at existing Wishlist requests before making a new one.