Setting lineups for playoff games

looks like i can’t pre set my playoff week lineup, i assume this is because technically there is no matchup yet…i assume i prob won’t be able to do so until the Monday?

Correct.

Playoff games should be generated around 3am ET, midnight PT. Please let me know if you aren’t seeing what you expect for a playoff schedule as this is the first year of this, etc.

Thanks!

I’m currently having issues setting my playoff lineup. I can see last week’s lineup, but when I click to do the weekly view starting today (3/21/2022) I get an error page:

Yep I’m on it.

1 Like

This should be fixed. There may be some stray players in your lineup carried over from the previous week; in the future these players will not already be in your lineup.

1 Like

I’m having this issue as well now. I had a bye last week so not sure if that is related. Also noticed that the playoff matchups for this round are not appearing on the schedule.

Ah checking this out. Could you let me know your league home page?

Looks like league 34 had a tied playoff game and it caused a cascading problem for the rest of the leagues with IDs higher than 34 as well. I’m working on it!

1 Like

This should be resolved for everyone affected. Please let me know if you are in a basketball league with playoffs that does not have playoff games for this week.

Thanks!

1 Like

Looks like our finals matchup in League 1 isn’t showing, and I am unable to set lineups for this week.

Checking this out!

Had a real dumb typo, this should be fixed shortly for everyone.

1 Like