Show player stats on trade review page

Pretty self explanatory. Would be nice to be able to see player stats on the trade comparison/review page. Or perhaps just total points and P/G rather than all stats :slight_smile:

You can click on their names.

I really think being reductive about trade review to just “who scores more points per game” is not aligned with the values of Ottoneu, and I really recommend doing more than the most surface-level research when considering trades.

1 Like

Yea I agree with you in terms of how to value trades, my thinking is it’s nice to see as much info on one page with all the players as possible. I’m going to be looking at the player stats anyway when comparing a trade so it’s nice to see it side by side with the other players involved, along with the contract values and cap hits which are shown.

1 Like

Well for anyone who isn’t in a points league, they’d need to see 4 to 5 extra columns there, and since pitching and hitting stats are different, that adds a lot more complexity to that page. On top of which, a lot of trades are basically pre-negotiated via a messages back and forth.

So, for that and the reasons I stated earlier, the trade review page will not be changed to add stats or points.

1 Like

Gotcha, makes sense! Thanks for responding!

1 Like