Single page with all Rotowire player news for my team

This might be my favorite change of the year so far. Thank you to @mkirshenbaum for requesting it, @nivshah for implementing it, and Rotowire for consenting to it!

Niv: If the News page isn’t getting much traffic, would you consider promoting it on the league home pages? The news about News seems more newsworthy than the reminder about the not-imminent trade deadline that’s currently in that spot.

2 Likes

i really love that tab for rostered players, and am curious to see how feasible it is for watchlist players too. i imagine it might need to be allocated in pages since watchlists can be quite long.

See my response a few posts up:

Would it be possible to get news for watch listed players too?

Not sure how many people would be interested, but I know I use the watch list to track prospects and other interesting players.

Maybe even have a toggle to show watch listed players news.

This thread explains why the team news cannot be expanded. If you enjoy Rotowire’s work and want to see more of it I recommend supporting them directly.

2 Likes

Love the news section for your active roster. It would be useful if there was a news section for your wishlist as well.

-Adam

Uh @Clarkbar36 why’d you vote for this thing that was completed 3 years ago?

1 Like

Haha I thought it was a great idea, then realized it was completed already :joy:

1 Like