Site not reflecting playoff results 09/28/2020

Something is up with playoff results today and I’m investigating.

I believe the site just isn’t reflecting the results of the playoffs currently and instead showing results from the end of the regular season. I’m continuing to investigate.

2 Likes

That theory looks to be correct on my end. In all 3 of my leagues the person who was the #1 seed from the regular season shows as the 2020 champion on their team page, even though they didn’t win the championship.

1 Like

Ok, well we certainly didn’t lose all those results so this sounds pretty fixable. Thanks for the confirmation.

1 Like

Looks like the same thing is happening in League 1016 too. I won the championship, but the league record page is showing my opponent (who had the better overall record) as the champ.

Yeah its universal.

1 Like

Yeah- it looks like the site just flipped to off-season mode and makes the schedule from last season (and the playoffs) unaccessible. Just says “YOUR LEAGUE’S SCHEDULE HAS NOT BEEN PUBLISHED YET”. Makes sense for the offseason, but hard to check who won yesterday!

The schedule page (for those leagues that have it) should now show the previous season’s schedule up until their off-season auction draft is completed.

I’ve identified the issue as to why playoff results are not being reflected and will have a fix shortly.

Ok, this has been resolved.

2 Likes

Thanks!!

1 Like