Stats showing on football matchup pages on mobile

I noticed that stats are now viewable on matchup pages on mobile. On one hand it’s really nice because, you know, more info is better! But it also makes the page slightly less user friendly because you have to scroll more. Is this a permanent change? I’m not even against it - in some ways it’s better - but I just wanted to ask to see if it was an error.

Thanks again for all the great work Niv.

This mayyyyy be because you have a new phone. Did you just get the newest iPhone or something? If so, I need to make it so that sees the mobile experience on portrait. You can always flip to landscape on any phone to get the full stat experience (I am pretty sure).

1 Like

I did get the newest iPhone! Thanks to Verizon’s Black Friday deal, I got the new iPhone, the new Apple W - receives punch to the stomach

(Thanks, Niv)

1 Like

Hahaha

Ok let me check out what is going on. I think this is kind of an annoying experience on portrait, and I believe if you turn to landscape on any device you can see the full stats. Will test out things and get back to this thread.

1 Like

The iPhone 14 Pro Max and iPhone 15 Pro Max both have a 430px wide viewport in portrait mode. This is 2px larger than our breakpoint for mobile devices.

This has been fixed. Thanks for the heads up @jordan.ryan.pedersen

1 Like

Fixed for me! Thanks Niv!

1 Like