The Ottobot Podcast

Ottobot 3B Preview is live:

Eno Sarris joined us to talk SP. It was very fun.

1 Like

New episode with a look at the uniquely strange keeper inflation of 2021, and how to apply that to auction drafts:

1 Like

This episode was outstanding! Your best work to date.

Iā€™m going to listen to it again right before my draftā€¦ and hope that none of my league-mates get wind of it. :wink:

Iā€™m sure itā€™s tempting to try to appeal to a wider audience, but we can get general fantasy baseball content from dozens of other podcasts. You three are at your best, and this pod is most valuable, when you focus on intensely Ottoneu-specific subjects like this. Thank you!

6 Likes

Chad and Justin preview 2B:

This is wonderful feedback, thank you for the kind words!

2 Likes

Episode 33: Ottoneu Auction Strategy

1 Like

Episode 34: SS Preview

1 Like

Episode 35: OF Preview

1 Like

Episode 36: Ottoneu Prestige League Analysis

1 Like

Good listen, and good luckā€¦but thereā€™s no shot most, if not all, of the top 32 teams in power rankings are coming true. Way too many variances and potential trades that can shake things up. Especially since a big portion can be eliminated in less than 4 weeks!!! Cmon manā€¦of course coming from a disgruntled owner outside your top 32!!! I NEED some hope. Iā€™ll guess less than half the teams you listed make it :blush:

1 Like

Episode 38: Big News and an Ottoneu Grab Bag

1 Like

Great content, as always. Thanks a bunch for sharing that tip on the navigation. This is my first year managing multiple teams and I had no idea you could click on the team name to basically switch leagues while staying on the same page. This has made performing similar tasks across leagues so much easier.

2 Likes

Great episode guys! Lot of good information of salary cap manipulation. Congrats on the exposure, hope it leads to a ton of new players.

2 Likes

April Mailbag:

2 Likes

ā€œThere is a false dichotomy between roster need and upsideā€¦ Upside is a roster need.ā€
Well said.

2 Likes

Episode 40: Buying & Selling Memorial Day Edition

https://www.podbean.com/media/share/pb-p5uh5-104c448

2 Likes

Episode 41: Ottoneu Prestige League Review

4 Likes

Episode 42: Fireside Chat

1 Like

Episode 43: Ottoneu Roster Rules