Three openings in long-time $50 SABR pts league

We’re looking for three new owners in this long-running league. One team placed fourth last year, though the salary situation is a little dicey. The other two teams will likely be more like rebuilding projects. Come play with us! Ottoneu Fantasy Baseball - home - Cooperstown - The Jack O'Ryan Memorial League

We’ve found one owner, still looking for two more.

Still looking for an owner? Would love to join.

Yes! We’d love to have you. Go ahead and claim one of the two abandoned teams remaining.

Before I decide on the team, do I have to keep a minimum number of players or am I allowed to start fresh at the auction draft? Also a friend of mine can likely take the other open team.

You’d get a penalty free round of cuts and there would be no minimum to keep. You could go into the draft with 0 players if you wanted.

And if you had a friend who could take the other open team, that would be amazing and save a lot of headache.

1 Like

Cool I’ll take The Stinky Fingers and I’ll pass along the info to my friend as well. Should know by tomorrow if he’s in or not.

He’s in. Not sure how invites work but his Fangraphs account is jgorman22

You could go to the “claim a team” page and claim the team that way or I could add you manually. Either way works for me. What’s your FanGraphs account?

1 Like

Claiming a team is best, just FYI.

1 Like