Total Games Played in Standings - Points League

I think it would be helpful to show the Total Games played for position players in the Standings Statistics table. This would help in evaluating how many games a team has played compared to the others in the league. Basically the same as the IP column for pitchers. It already shows games played by position in a table at the bottom of the standings page, but it doesn’t have the sum of all games played.
Thanks!

1 Like

It’s there. Or at least it is for 5x5. Go the League Standings and then the second table down called “Statistics.”

EDIT: Guess it’s not there for Points Leagues. But it’s there for roto leagues.

1 Like

Yeah I think this is a points-specific request. IP shows up everywhere and G shows up just for roto. Adding G to that points stats table might be good, I’ll have to see given all the columns already in that table.

1 Like

Stopping by to give this a vote. If a games played column were added, would it also work with the range mode enabled?

Bumping this again as a season winds down. It’s a minor thing, but having total games played would be nice for the reason given above but also for making it easier to look at league offensive performance from year to year.