Two Openings - $20, 4x4 Ottoneu Classic. League #645 - Surplus or Scrub

We have two openings in our 4x4 Classic League ($20, no prize), Surplus or Scrub #645. A very fun league! Good mix between newer players and wily veterans. Some very talented managers! Check out the league here - Ottoneu Fantasy Baseball - home - Surplus or Scrub

2022 4th Place Team, If You d’Arnaud, Now You Know - Ottoneu Fantasy Baseball - team - Surplus or Scrub - If You d'Arnaud, Now You Know

2022 9th Place Team, Just Vlad to be here - Ottoneu Fantasy Baseball - team - Surplus or Scrub - Just Vlad to be here 🍁

Both squads have some potential. Please feel free to reach out if you have questions! Note - Both teams can be claimed on the abandoned teams page.

Hey are you still looking for managers here?

I’m new to Ottoneu but finished on the podium in a 5x5 Yahoo league as a rookie last year and would love to take a step up to something more serious this year. I’d love to find an active league and the mix of newer players and crafty vets appeals to me.

If it’s still up for grabs I’d love to take over Just Vlad to be Here. I think the roster will be a bit of a challenge especially for a first timer but there are some guys in there that I love and Vlad is as fun as it gets.

The easiest way to scoop up a team is to claim it on the Available Teams page.

Scroll down to the League/Team you want and then click the Claim link on the right margin of the screen. Looks like both of these teams are listed as available still

3 Likes

Absolutely. I’ll message you!

Just Vlad to be Here has been claimed.

Still looking for a manager for If You d’Arnaud, Now You Know. Ottoneu Fantasy Baseball - team - Surplus or Scrub - If You d'Arnaud, Now You Know

Thank you for all the interest, both positions are filled. Good luck in '23 everyone!

1 Like