Update game scores on Today's Stats

Very minor thing here, and maybe its a browser issue rather than a system issue, but is it possible to get some sort of interval refresh on the match-up scores below the live scoring? I often forget that it doesn’t refresh and scroll down to see how I’m doing in my matchup - or how a team close in the standings is in their matchup - and see incorrect numbers because I forgot to refresh the page. Doesn’t even need to be real time, maybe once every X minutes or something.

Which page are you referring to as “live scoring”? Scoring’s presented in a few places.

Ah, sorry. The “Today’s Stats” page. I’m specifically referring to the H2H scores at the bottom. The H2H scoring is a little lagged - which is absolutely fine, and its close enough to real time. But the H2H scores at the bottom don’t update without a full page refresh. I’ve used Safari, Chrome and Firefox - so I’m not sure it’s a browser issue, but I’ve had site issues (different site) fine on Chrome on my work computer (Windows 10) but site issues on Chrome on my personal mac.

I think those scores are supposed to update, which is why I was asking about specifically where you were looking. I’ll check it out!

Alright I’ve confirmed this isn’t updating and it was never supposed to be updating other than in my head so I’ll spend a little time getting the full schedule to update at the bottom of Today’s Stats.

2 Likes

Excellent - thanks!

2 posts were split to a new topic: Live page missing team switcher

For those of you that enjoy sitting on the live page and are in H2H leagues, the scoreboard at the bottom should start updating for you going forward.

2 Likes