UTIL-only players

New Ottoneu owner here. I’ve noticed that G Bird and K Schwarber (both kept in my league) are eligible only at UTIL going into the season. I have not found a way to search to find if there are other UTIL-only players that I should have on my draft board. Here’s what I’ve tried:

1. UTIL-only players can’t be found in the regular Ottoneu search
  2. UTIL-only players don’t appear if you use the “sortable stats” link that pulls up the Fangraphs stats page and allows you to do more advanced searches within your league (even Bird and Schwarber don’t appear on their respective teams).
  3. I’ve tried exporting data, but it does not have positions within the file

Are there other UTIL-only players going into this season? Is there a way to search for them?

One way to find what you’re looking for is to take the export of the Average Salaries page (https://ottoneu.fangraphs.com/averageValues, click on Export to .csv below ottoneu Average Salaries header). That export shows every player currently owned in any ottoneu league, and does include eligibility. From there it’s just a simple sort by position to find others like Bird and Schwarber (Pablo Sandoval is another example, though many of the others are MiLB players).

great - thank you!