Waiver claim tiebreaker incorrect

I’m the Commissioner in League 207. We recently had a player on waivers claimed by several teams. The claim went to the highest ranked team in the league rather than the lowest ranked team who submitted a claim. As far as I can tell the owner submitted the claim correctly. Is there a way for the Administrator to check this? That’s not supposed to happen - Rule V.e is clear. Any help is appreciated.

I’ll check this out in a little bit.

Appreciate your help. When you look at the claim history, only one claim is showing for Sanchez (the one at issue) so it could be user-error by the team owner. They did tell me that they’d ticked the claim box and received the pop-up message “waiver claim made” .

1 Like

That list is complete but also that message only shows up if a claim is saved. I’ll investigate as soon as I can.

1 Like

It looks like the waiver claim for Sanchez was removed by any other team other than the one that won the claim. You only have to uncheck the box for a claim to be withdrawn, so I imagine this was done by accident.

Hi Niv - thank you for looking into this. I know you’re busy and this is a small issue. So your attention is much appreciated.

1 Like

Not a problem.

A post was split to a new topic: Waiver claims not allowed on 9/27/20