Warriors season stats not updated after Thursday night game

DRAYMOND GREEN SCORED 17 POINTS TUES, AND HE SCORED 28 POINTS THUR, BUT ON MY
ROSTER PAGE HE JUST SHOWS 17. SHOULD IT NOT BE 45 WITH THE STATS FROM BOTH GAMES DISPLAYED?

Draymond scored 6 on Tuesday and 10 on Thursday. That’s 16, so consider yourself lucky if you got 17 somehow.

**EDIT - someone showed me below what a dope I am

In looking at his player profile, though, only one of his games is counted. This is different from what you posted, but seems to actually be an issue.

I believe he means fantasy points, not actual points scored in the games.

1 Like

That makes a lot more sense! Thanks for clarifying. I’m not in a points league (unfortunately), so I hadn’t considered that.

1 Like
  1. Please do not use all-caps.
  2. We update a player’s season totals nightly, and it looks like our data provider didn’t have updated Warriors stats at 6am when we did this update.

This does not affect scoring for H2H matchups, which you should be able to confirm by going to your matchup page and reviewing totals. It’s a cosmetic issue on lineups, player pages, and search and I’m looking into it.

1 Like

Draymond’s stats from last night are now showing up on the lineup page. I’m going to start pulling updates to season stats at 8am ET instead of 6am ET to see if that helps our data provider out.

Just letting you know, we’ve got the same issue with Jordan Poole (G, GSW). He’s played two games, but on Lineup and his Player Page show just one game (I believe the first game that he played). But I’m pretty sure his stats from last night are being included in the Matchup totals. Kevin Looney and Andre Iguodala too (although they’re not rostered in many leagues).

Steph Curry, Andrew Wiggins, and Otto Porter (three other GSW players) are showing up with both games played. Those are the only GSW that I could think of to check.

This is probably due to caching as Poole’s career stats are updated in the DB.esvibg a reminder to future Niv to clear caches when we update season stats.

I’ve totally reworked how we get updated season stats from our data provider, more in line with what they’d recommend. I’ll continue to monitor this over the next few days.

1 Like