Yordan Alvarez 2022 Eligibility

Yordan Alvarez is showing up as having earned OF eligibility for 2022 on his player page despite not having appeared in the OF in 2021 (at least not yet). I’m assuming it has something to do with the fact that he earned it in 2019 and didn’t play in 2020?

Here’s the player page that I’m looking at:

1 Like

This is because projected eligibility based on minor league games played in the OF is bugged. I’ll look into the bug in the next few days.

1 Like

This should be fixed overnight.

2 Likes

Will this fix the issue with Jarred Kelenic showing up as UTIL only (and other OF-only prospects?)

There was an issue with this last night and should be fixed tonight. OF prospects losing OF this morning is related to fixing this overall issue.

2 Likes

Looks like I cannot put Larnach in my OF right now. He is UTIL-only but he was OF-eligible yesterday

Same thing with Kelenic.

1 Like

Ah I forgot about Larnach. Let me look at re-running some positional stuff right now.

1 Like

Yeah, was about to post to the other topic:
:grimacing:

Amusingly, I seem to have already had Larnach in a bunch of UTIL slots, haha. Foresight…yep…

Ok, this should be fixed across the board:

1. Yordan Alvarez’s projected position eligibility is correct
  2. Rookie and soon-to-debut outfielders now properly have OF eligibility, based on 2019 games played.
3 Likes