Thanks, and yes by “re-draft” I really meant daily lineups.
No rush here, but I’m going to lay out my understanding and see if I have it all correct. Please correct me where needed (again, no rush).
I think our league would reward the top 4 with playoffs. With that in mind:
My first big question is: does Sept essentially become the playoffs? So, the last month of regular season becomes the “post-season?”
- As a league, we could determine 2-week semi-finals & 2-week championship or just the 2-week championship
- The 4 teams are seeded as described in other posts
- It is Head to Head competition with daily lineups, we simply choose the Fangraphs or SABR points
- There are start caps teams need to keep in mind, described in other posts
- Post-season teams compete. After 2 weeks, 2 winners advance and continue. After 2 more weeks, an ultimate post-season winner is awarded.
A. In daily lineups, can multiple teams choose the same player? I’m under the impression it is Yes.
B. If a team forgets to fill out a roster for a particular day, I’m under the impression the previous day’s roster rolls over. Correct?
Again - apologies upfront, we have never dabbled in H2H stuff nor playoffs. So, I want to be able to describe the process well to the other owners so we can make an informed decision. Thanks as always.