60-day IL Status FAQ & Megathread

In light of this post from yesterday, I realized there is no proper summation of how the 60-day IL status works on Ottoneu.

In short:

• We do not manually manage the 60-day IL
  • We pull the latest injury information from our injury provider, Rotowire, very regularly
  • Sometimes they have information that is out of date, in which case I’m happy to email them if I am available. Please post to this thread if you see someone with an incorrect injury status.
  • You can also contact Rotowire directly. They are very responsive.

Thanks!

The Rotowire note and MLB.com says Kluber was transferred to the 60IL, but he still is listed on the 10IL. Can that be updated to free up a roster spot for me?

Rotowire hasn’t updated Kluber in their database yet. If you want, you can send them an email using the link in the original post. They are fairly responsive and the site will auto-update once they make the change. I am not available to send them a note until tomorrow morning, but I will as soon as I can if it remains in the wrong state.

FWIW, you can tell Rotowire still has Kluber on the 10-day (despite their note) by visiting their player page for Kluber.

I emailed them. Thanks

1 Like

Jacoby Jones not updating to current IL status.

Rotowire should have this updated soon based on their latest news blurb. As always, you are more than welcome to contact them directly.

1 Like

Awesome thread. Was just going to come here to remark on Jacoby Jones.

1 Like

I emailed Rotowire about JaCoby Jones.

Seth Beer is listed on the 60 day yesterday, but he’s sitting on the 10 day in my roster. Just completed an auction and it is asking me to cut a player because of this. Any way to fix this?Seth Beer Stats, Fantasy & News | MLB.com

1 Like

I’ve emailed Rotowire about Seth Beer.

1 Like

Seth Beer is now on the 60-day IL, Rotowire responded in less than 10 minutes after being emailed.

3 Likes

Awesome. Thanks so much, Niv! In the future, should I just email rotowire’s support email?

1 Like

Yep, if you notice it, you can definitely email them.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Out of date injury information 02/17/2022

A post was merged into an existing topic: Out of date injury information 02/17/2022

Reports say Ashby was moved to the 60 day IL yesterday, but he is still listed as 15 day in the system. Curious about his status.

The official Milwaukee Brewers website also lists Ashby with being on the 60 day IL.

1 Like

Please see the top post in this thread.

2 Likes

Andrew Painter was placed on the 60-day IL on Thursday and it’s still not showing in the system.