Add Hits Column to 5x5 Stat Pages

Is it possible to have a Hits (H) column to the Daily Stats, Roster, and Roster Organizer page and for Old School 5x5 leagues?

We just went through a rather unncessarily contentious conversation about adding stats here:

Could you explain why you need hits on this page? These pages are not meant to show every component stat for any rate stats on the site. They are simply meant to show the stats you are graded on in your league. We show games because there are game limits and we show IP because there are IP limits, but otherwise we just show the stats that your teams are directly scored on.

The team production page has ABs, which you can use to derive hits if you really want to.

So, if you have any other reason for wanting hits on those pages, or if you could explain what you are trying to accomplish, that may change my mind, but this is most likely a no or very low priority for me.

Hey Niv! Thanks for the response.

I did read through the other thread and it seemed like maybe the other user was trying to use the data collection for some other use and that’s why it was a heavier lift inclusion.

I don’t really need it or have a great explanation for its inclusion. I just like it and thought others might too. As you said the information is easily derived from what is given on the stats page.

So all good.

Great game you have created!

2 Likes

Generally space constraints win out in these things. If a good argument comes along, I’ll definitely consider it. Thanks for the kind words and thank you for playing Ottoneu!