Add next year's salary increases to roster organizer

Can you add a button to the roster organizer that will add the $1 or $2 to each player’s salary for the next season? Currently I add a “Target” player to my bench and manually count the extra money (and arbitration)

3 Likes

This would be very cool

Didn’t we talk about this on slack a few years back? I think this would be a major update for roster planning. I think it would work best if there was a toggle to apply inflation, so that the roster organizer could be used for in season and future planning.

1 Like

This would be a great addition! Currently I do what kidrobot has been doing and make a fake player worth the inflation $$.

1 Like

I may be in the minority here but I use the Roster Organizer throughout the season to see impacts to certain transactions not only this year but also next year too. My suggestion is to have a toggle that would automatically calculate the cap increase for players once the season ends (I.E. $2 for players with MLB experience and $1 for minor league players). The main reason for this is as my roster changes, it’s hard to keep up with how what my cap situation will be next year. This would save me about 10-15 minutes every 2-3 weeks.

This request is related to the main request in this thread and also the other requests I mention in this thread:

There’s a holisitic “is Roster Organizer for this season or next season” toggle that could come out of all of this, but it remains pretty low priority and possibly too confusing to implement.

1 Like