Add a Schedule .csv export

I’m interested in being able to easily generate a binary variable for wins and losses by category for each matchup in every category league. I can’t do that from the standings tables without the matchup identifier. Knowing whether I finished first or sixth in rebounds for the week, while helpful in other applications, isn’t sufficient for this purpose.

For example, here is one of my posts from last year. I’d like to start doing again if the data were more readily available.

To create that sort of descriptive analysis (e.g., the average number of rebounds for teams that won the category), I need to know the matchup id to figure out whether each team won each category. I also need the binary indicator for winning the category to run the more sophisticated analysis (e.g., a logistic regression to compute the marginal values of each statistic).

So what I’m asking for is a column added to one of the table of the Standings page that lists the matchup id. I was thinking that it seemed most straight-forward to just present the matchup id that’s used in the URL. However, some other identifier (e.g., a 1-6, A-F, whatever) could also work so long as the two teams for each matchup were easily identified.