Basketball Bench All Players not updating Projected Games Cap immediately

I just wanted to upload as screenshot of what the daily looks like on basketball. Getting double the slots each day

One more issue-

I have benched all my players for the week, but this is whats showing.

Games remaining

G: 6 F: 4 C: 2 G/F: 2 F/C: 2 Util: 4 Total: 20

Projected Games remaining

G: 4 F: 2 C: 2 G/F: 2 F/C: 2 Util: 3 Total: 15

Players may be benched by the system if projected games for any position is under 0

These two should be matching right now. I should show 20 games remaining and 20 projected games remaining. When I go to plug in my players I get negative values in the projected games category, which will then automatically bench my players.

There are a few things going on here, so let’s break it down.

First off, the daily game cap has been removed. The screenshot you shared is not a bug, but in fact a feature. If you want to play 6 players at G today, you are more than welcome to. You could have played 9 yesterday. Since you played 3 and they all played, you have 6 remaining. This is true for the rest of your positions as well.

The other issue you raised is a good one and related to this:

Projected games remaining should update immediately upon clicking Bench All Players, it should not take 10 minutes. I’ll look into this right now.

I am not sure what you are referring to here. Projected Games Remaining never affects benching of players. Only Games Remaining. If your projected games remaining for the whole week is at -1 but your games remaining in the current moment is at 6, the player will not be benched.

2 Likes

Alright, I see what is going on.

If you click Bench All Players from the daily view, it will only bench players for that date. It updates the Projected Games Remaining accordingly but will not bench players for future dates.

If you Bench All Players from the weekly view, it will bench all players for the whole week. This will result in the Projected Games Remaining and the Games Remaining to match. It will not affect any lineups for other weeks.

I will update the language on the two lineup pages to make this clear.

3 Likes