End of the 2021 baseball season megathread

No. That was the one-time removal of all cap penalties.

You really should not cut players until the keeper deadline. After November 15, all cuts are penalty-free, but there is absolutely no reason to cut players until late January.

I will look into why any team would be considered illegal right now, but I’m guessing that on October 15 all that will go away.

Default salary increases are complete. Let me know in this thread or via email if you have any issues related to salary increases.

I’ve removed all active cap penalties manually. Please do not cut any players until after arbitration is completed.

No teams should be in an illegal state any more, and position eligibility will be updated overnight. Trophies should be showing up now as well. I forgot a step where I usually manually flip the Calendar over the day after the MLB regular season ends.

1 Like

And with that our steps to end the 2021 Ottoneu season should be complete. Sorry it took a little longer than expected. Please let me know if you have any issues.

I’d really appreciate it if anyone with any tips on how to claim PayPal money posted in the forums as well, as there are a few newer players with confusion about how that works. I do not send any prize money to myself so I don’t have great experience on this front. I’ve created a thread for this conversation:

1 Like

I had a few minor leaguers that received a salary bump of $2 instead of $1. Examples include Trevor Larnach, Kyle Muller, questionably Brailyn Marquez. I know Muller pitched in AAA on 10/1. Do all players receive a $2 bump if they play in the majors at all during the season? Thanks! (edit: yep, it’s there in the rules and this was a dumb question, sorry)

1 Like

Yes sir any player who is in the majors in last two seasons gets $2.

3 Likes