End of the 2023 Football Season thread

The Ottoneu Fantasy Football season is over. Congrats to everyone who won their leagues!

Here is the upcoming schedule:

1. Rosters locked starting tomorrow (1/3/2024)
  2. Salary increases applied Thursday (1/4/2024)
  3. Prizes put into prize tracker by next Monday (1/8/2024). These should be immediately available for withdrawal.

I’ll update this thread as things move forward. Feel free to email help@ottoneu.com with any questions.

3 Likes

I’m running into issues with the salary increases. I’m investigating and will update when I can get that sorted.

I have finally figured out what is going on here. Salary increases, etc will be applied shortly.

EDIT: Salary increases etc have been applied. Please let me know if you see any issues.

Prize dispersal will be delayed as we have one final piece of implementation to complete with Paydala. I will have a timeline update very soon.

Prizes should go out this weekend. If you have withdrawn a baseball prize, you may not be able to immediately withdraw your football prize due to some work required by Paydala, which should be completed in the next 2 weeks. If you have not used the withdraw functionality yet, you will be able to withdraw your football prizes immediately.

Prizes have been distributed! I appreciate the patience. A couple of quick notes:

1. If your league was a prize league in which a team was not paid up, we gave you back the difference between the your entry fee and $20. That refund is available in the prize & refund tracker. This did not change your league’s game tier, but was the most fair way to distribute back that money since we didn’t have the full allotment for your league’s prize pool.

2. If you won baseball prize(s) and successfully withdrew them, there is a possibility that an attempt to withdraw your football prizes won’t work. Paydala is actively working on this issue, and it should be resolved in the next 2 weeks.

If you have any questions about this or anything else related to football prizes, please email help@ottoneu.com.

Thanks so much for playing Ottoneu!

1 Like

I made a mistake in how I set these up on the back end and am fixing it today.

This has been fixed. Football partial refunds should now be available correctly in the Prize & Refund tracker.

I just want to confirm that I am getting an error in attempting to withdrawal football $ after previously withdrawing baseball $, I’ll keep an eye on any updates for when I can re-attempt, thanks!

2 Likes

It looks like I incorrectly gave refunds to a few leagues that actually were paid up, and I’m looking into resolving that now. While I spend a little time fixing this issue, I’ve disabled withdrawals. Apologies for all the mix-ups here! Should be sorted in the next hour or so.

This is fixed. 2 additional football leagues were granted prizes and had their partial refunds removed as a result. Please hit me up at help@ottoneu.com if you have any questions.

Withdrawals have been re-enabled.

I am still getting an error about duplicate withdrawls when trying to withdraw the partial refund. I had baseball prize money I withdrew a week or so ago.

This has not been resolved and I will update this thread when it is resolved.

1 Like

I won my league but just have a $30 refund to withdraw… Please tell me that’s a mistake.

This is why you received a partial refund.

I will message you directly

A couple of small things to add on here:

1. If you are not located in the United States, you will not be allowed to withdraw money via the Paydala system. You should email help@ottoneu.com and I’ll work with you to figure something out.
  2. Every team that paid for a prize league that did not have a full set of teams in 2023 was given a partial refund. I had a misunderstanding with a user about this and I wanted to make sure it was documented.
  3. I will update as soon as the withdrawal functionality has been updated to allow withdrawals by users who already withdrew once for baseball prizes. Paydala continues to work on this and other enhancements to their system.

Paydala has finished their work to allow users who have already withdrawn once to withdraw again. There won’t be a KYC check if you withdraw multiple times within 180 days of your first KYC check. I will implement this change tomorrow on our end and update this thread.

I’ve changed withdrawal permissions so that users who previously withdrew baseball money can now also withdraw football money. Please reach out if you have any questions or issues, help@ottoneu.com

1 Like