Filters for the Transactions List

Hopefully this isn’t a huge change but I would like to add to the wish-list that the Transactions list has some sort of filter to remove end-of-season increases and maybe even arbitration results? Mostly the former. Every player going up $1 or $2 doesn’t add a whole lot of value and just creates 10-20 pages of results to skip past. Kind of only an annoyance at the end of season, so not a huge deal. Just a thought.

2 Likes

Having some filtering on the transaction list would be pretty interesting/helpful. Noting this for future development.

1 Like

Sorting allows for transactions

On this note, I mostly don’t like post-season “increase” in my transactions tabs. They aren’t useful when they apply to 400+ players in the same way at the same time. I’d like to include just dropping these from “transactions” altogether.

2 Likes

I’m bumping this, just because I have thought about 10 times in the last two weeks how useful it would be to have it. It takes a lot of clicking to get past the things you don’t care about to go find who was cut at the end of the season, etc.

1 Like

The transactions page (click “All Transactions” from your league’s home page) now has exclusion filters. You can exclude any transaction type or multiple at once. Should be helpful as draft prep continues and going into the season.

@tuggernuts gets a Genie badge!

5 Likes

Bumping this topic, I’d love to be able to filter transactions by team.

On a related note, I’ve personally found the “exclude these transactions”-type format to be pretty counterintuitive, and would definitely prefer a “show only these” type of filter, but that may just be me.

1 Like

I agree. I’ve gotten used to it, but it is a little counterintuitive.

1 Like

I’m going to mess around with these two requests this week.

2 Likes

I’ve just pushed out updated transaction filters

You can now see all teams or transactions for a specific team. Uncheck any transaction type you’d like to have removed from the list - much more intuitive to use now. You can also choose if you want active transactions or a full history.

3 Likes

This is delightful. Thanks, Niv!

1 Like

Is this why we can now see our own cuts in the “players on waivers”? Not complaining, just curious.

No, I just made that change as well.

1 Like

Heh, ok. I didn’t see anything about it, so I was curious if it was related.