Football Draft performance

I was in the League 152 draft last night and had another draft tonight (League 89). Whatever you did, it worked miracles. Draft platform ran very smoothly. Thanks!

1 Like

Thatā€™s awesome to hear. I have more updates coming!

Today Iā€™ve pushed out a big change to the Ottoneu Fantasy Football draft software. The draft now runs on similar technology to the Ottoneu Fantasy Baseball draft. I expect drafts will only rarely feel sluggish or laggy now, and I am excited for everyone to experience this improvement either over the next few days or next season.

3 Likes

https://ottoneu.fangraphs.com/football/194/draft

I havenā€™t been able to get into this draft room today. The banner at top flashes between being green and saying ā€œreconnectedā€ and then turning red and an error message every second or so. I tried a couple hours ago and it was doing the same thing. Draft is at 8:30 tonight, Help!

my other draft was last night and it went really smooth :wink:

1 Like

Checking it out.

1 Like

Thanks, seems to be affecting everyone in the league.

Should be fixed now.

1 Like

you da man

1 Like

I will be around and monitoring tonight as well.

Drafting in league called Red Zone, not running well at all

Yeah noticing that. Taking a look.

Ours is super slow as well. But I already emailed you about this concern - Adam

1 Like

Iā€™ve rolled back to big changes I made this afternoon temporarily. Please do a hard refresh and you should see things working again.

1 Like

We just restarted and experience is much better, no issues at the moment

1 Like

That moment ended, issues again

Not having tons of fun here

Iā€™m continuing to investigate.

Iā€™ve made another set of changes in an attempt to speed up any drafts that might be happening tomorrow or this weekend, and I plan to continue to monitor performance accordingly.

As a reminder, if anyone has draft issues tonight, please post to this thread and Iā€™ll respond as soon as possible. I have made some changes that should improve performance over the first part of last night, but itā€™s hard to see how these things will scale until they actually are hit with a lot of traffic. As a result, Iā€™ll be available to help tonight.

1 Like

Well, last night I didnā€™t hear peep from anyone who was drafting. If anyone has any feedback, let me know. Based on the relative silence / smoothness, Iā€™m going to make sure all these draft improvements make their way into Ottoneu Fantasy Basketball.

Thanks everyone for the patience and understanding, and good luck this season!