Happy Graduation

I was looking for a setup that solved for some of the chronic issues that lead other keeper formats I’ve played in to become de facto keep forever dynasty leagues, and Ottoneu is it.

I enjoyed it enough to take over as commish of the all first year managers league I play in.

1 Like

I just finished by first year of Ottoneu and it was a blast. I have long admired the format and finally decided to give it a try. The combination of finances, player evaluation, deep rosters, and year around involvement make for a special experience. Thanks!

1 Like

I have been playing fantasy baseball for over 20 years. This was my first Ottoneu, my first auction draft, my first H2H points league, and I managed 2nd place.

I’ll take it!

1 Like

After a two-month “trial” in 2021, my first full season is in the books. I’ve really only been playing fantasy baseball competitively since 2020, and I’m glad I found Ottoneu early in my experience.

While I love the functional aspects of the game, the community built around it is what really puts it over the top. Every single league that I’m in (and I quickly added lots of them) has a great mix of competitiveness and camaraderie that made me feel right at home.

Thanks Niv and staff for everything you do!

3 Likes

Did my first season of baseball last year

Loved it so much I’m doing it again this year, plus invited 11 new people to come play football. Keep it up!

My first season of football this year

1 Like

I played in a mid-season league last year, so this year was my first full season. I grabbed another FGPts team and ended up finishing in 4th for both leagues. I lost a lot of my big-name players for most of the season, so all things considered, I’m really happy with where I finished. I also managed to make the 3rd round in OPL, which surprised me as well since I was expecting to be eliminated in the first round.

Thank you so much Niv for this great platform. Looking forward to what comes next for Ottoneu!

1 Like

This was my first year on Ottoneu, and the first fantasy baseball league I’ve been in in years. I started the year feeling unsure how much I’d get into it, only to start checking my lineup multiple times throughout the day, constantly researching prospects, and just having a ton of fun. Will definitely return for year 2.

1 Like

2022 was my first year playing Ottoneu

It was super fun, I was in 10th place on July 1st and ending up winning the championship.

2 Likes

2023 was my first season of Ottoneu. I learned a ton and had a blast. Thanks!
Glosta 108 in league 1435.

Completed my first baseball season! Was a little nervous as first - my old dynasty league on a different platform fell apart during covid so I tried to put together an ottoneu league. Really enjoyed it, and everyone learned the rules pretty quickly. Some confusion at first over some of the new rules and how FA’s work but overall it went smoothly! Excited for the new season.

3 Likes