Issues with PayPal 5/20/2023

First, some clarification:
No one is going to lose a single team across any sport during the period in which we aren’t allowing anyone to pay for teams.

I’ve just extended the renewal deadline for football to August 31. These deadlines are placeholders until our new payment processor is online - once that happens, I’ll set a renewal deadline that is about 2-3 weeks out.

The full update is that we have everything working in a testing environment, but our payment processor is adding features in order to meet Ottoneu’s needs. They worked over the weekend and are continuing to work on getting these features live, and once they are live we will be ready to take renewal fees, etc.

We have made an agreement on all internationally-issued credit cards as well, and while sorting out prize distribution to anyone internationally may become a bit more complicated, we will surely be able to figure something out.

In the past week I’ve manually added a baseball league and 3 football leagues, one of which is recruiting right now. If you’re interested in getting a new league going or joining a league, just email help@ottoneu.com and I will do everything I can to help you out.

11 Likes