Michael Lorenzen on the Roster Organizer

My Roster Page classifies ML as a RP and displays his pitching stats

My Roster Organizer will let me move him only between Position Player and Pitcher BENCH slots

If I refresh the page, ML goes to the Position Player BENCH

If I RESET Targets, ML goes to the Position Player BENCH

In both cases, ML’s hitting stats are displayed

ML can’t be moved to an active RP slot

thus, curious

His position eligibility is OF/RP. I am not sure the relevance of clicking “Reset Targets” if Lorenzen is already on your roster.

There is a thread about 2-way players on the Roster Organizer:

I will investigate Lorenzen. Since he has OF eligibility and I only tested the Roster Organizer on Ohtani (Util/SP), there may be a bug specific to him.

1 Like

didn’t expect Reset Targets to resolve the issue, or even affect it…but then it begs the question of relevance…why does Reset Targets move Lorenzen from a Pitcher BENCH slot back to a Position Player BENCH slot…

Oh, pressing that button ALSO refreshes the page. So you reported how refreshing the page makes Lorenzen behave strangely twice :slight_smile:

1 Like

If I refresh the page, ML goes to the Position Player BENCH

If I RESET Targets, ML goes to the Position Player BENCH

Right, pressing “Resets Targets” refreshes the page. Anyway I’ll investigate.

1 Like

So I think you want a refresher on how two-way players work on Ottoneu lineup and Roster Organizer pages:

You can move Lorenzen into an empty RP slot, but you cannot currently move him into a pitching bench slot - he will live on the hitter bench unless explicitly put into a RP slot. In the thread I linked to, I mention that this is not because of some high-minded logic but because it just made the whole implementation a little cleaner.

1 Like

Just did a little test, everything you said is true. I had an empty RP slot and moved Lorenzen into that spot and he stayed there even after a refresh. It’s not the absolute ideal implementation but it works.

1 Like

it works in the important place, the daily lineup page…it’s only the Organizer where you can move him to RP but he retains Position Player stats, and a refresh puts him back to the Position Player BENCH…not a deal-breaker as the Organizer is more suited as a place to assort positional options

1 Like

Ok I’ll look some more, I would like those two pages to work exactly the same.

1 Like

I am not experiencing this. If I move Lorenzen to an empty RP slot, he stays there on refresh.

I now see what you mean about retaining position player stats though, I’ll look into fixing that ASAP.

1 Like

Mike looks to be behaving properly now…pitching stats appear as well

good thing he’s worth the trouble at $1 on my roster

can you do anything about his BB rate?

thanks for your help…

1 Like