Move the PTS column on the Live Updates page earlier

I just noticed that on the lineups page the column order is P/G, PTS, then individual stats, but on the Live Updates page PTS are the last column. Would it be possible to bump PTS in front of the individual stats?

I’m on an iPhone SE2 which has a slightly smaller screen and the PTS column is cut off, so I have to scroll back and forth to see it.

I’d like those pages to be aligned so I’ll investigate. Have a few other pressing things but should be able to get to it this week.

1 Like

Points have been moved to the left of the individual stats on the “Today’s Stats” page.

Thanks!!

1 Like

I 100% approve of and appreciate this change, but man I was super confused at first as to why I didn’t see the total points when I scrolled right on my phone.

2 Likes

Might take a minute to lose that muscle memory

1 Like

Thanks for the change on this. For me, the auto-refresh is still populating the columns in the same order (Pts to the right). This is easily remedied with a manual refresh, but any time a player’s line gets updated, those stats revert (so, on that particular line, the points - with 2 decimals - will be displayed in the CS column).

Not sure if that might be a cookies issue. Can’t clear mine at the moment until I remember a few more passwords…

1 Like

Ah yeah let me see what’s up with that

Ok I’m not able to recreate this behavior. I think you may need to clear your browser’s cache if you are running into this issue. If you’re using not-mobile, you can press cmd/ctrl+shift+R to refresh the live page and make sure you have the latest code.