Nationals vs Yankees Suspended Game (and resumed suspended games in general)

Bumping for 2022 with the Twins-Astros game yesterday suspended and being resumed today. Tomorrow morning around 930am ET, stats from “yesterday’s” Twins-Astros game should be updated assuming it completes as expected today.

1 Like

Have these stats been updated?

Yes. You can see this by going to Today’s Stats and May 11, where the Astros-Twins game is final instead of in the 4th inning.

I see that but I’m not sure the stats are right.

For Yordan Alvarez, it says he had 2 AB and a .500 average. When I look at the boxscore for the game on the MLB app it says he had 5 ABs and 2 hits. I also have Jeremy Pena on my team and his stats also don’t match up with the boxscore.

1 Like

Bumping this thread for anyone who is curious with the Cards-Nats game from 7/14 set to resume today at 2:15pm ET.

1 Like

Just as a heads up, the portion of the STL-WAS suspended game that was resumed on 7/15/23 now has its stats showing up as expected on 7/14/23.

It looks like Doval was not credited points for his save of the Giants-Reds game that began on 7/17 and ended 7/18. He did register points for the save in the second game that began and ended in 7/18z

Just gotta be patient with suspended games, they take a minute to get sorted.

The Reds-Giants game from 7/17 that was suspended is now showing full stats on 7/17 as expected.

Thank you!

1 Like

Bumping this as it relates to the Mets-Red Sox today. The Live Stats page will be sorted for the suspended game and today’s game on Sunday morning.

1 Like

Bumping this for Dodgers-Guardians. Will see some weirdness today and then tomorrow or Saturday everything will be resolved.

Hey Niv, this might be an edge case and maybe everything will sort itself out on Friday/Saturday without issue. However, during the Dodgers/Guardians game I hit my limit for catchers. Just curious if this will mess with things as things attempt to resolve themselves. Cheers for any info!

Oh that’s an interesting one. Right now you believe you have a C game counting for both yesterday and today for the same Guardians-Dodgers game?

I think it should sort itself, but you won’t get any C stats today if you were hoping to hit the limit today. I believe tomorrow you should be back at 1 game under the C game limit, so you won’t be forever at 161.

Ahh, no not hoping to go back down to 161. I hit the limit with Will Smith in the Dodgers/Guardians game yesterday. Since the game restarted today when I’m currently at my limit, will Smith’s (hah) stats that he accumulated today still count for me (think he didn’t get another hit, so it ends up worse, but fair is fair). Or will it be barred since I am at my C limit in the system.

That’s the same scenario as any other player. If he locked into your lineup on the date the game started, you will get all the player’s stats once the data provider resolves the resumed part of the game with the original start of the game.

Noted! Thank you Niv for the reply!

1 Like

Hey Niv! Team 9291 in League 1348 says that Kershaw’s start for that same game was counted twice against their GS cap for the week.

I am pretty confident I already resolved that one today. Have them email me help@ottoneu.com if not.

1 Like

Awesome, will do. Thanks as always, Niv!

1 Like

Bumping this thread for a couple of good reasons:

1. Due to the Tigers-Royals suspended game that was resumed and finished yesterday, Tarik Skubal counted as 2 SP starts for anyone in a league with a GS cap. This has been fixed.

2. This Marlins-Mets suspended game is unique in its timing. Once that game goes final, the stats will be applied to Thursday, September 28. However because the game is going to be resumed and finished on Monday, October 2, the Ottoneu regular season is going to be extended by one day. I will make this change on Sunday so that it does not affect auctions, etc.

3 Likes