Official Thread for Fantasy Baseball Player Addition

The first post in this thread has the rules for requesting a player to be manually added to the Ottoneu player universe.

Generally either FanGraphs adds them to their system and we bring them over automatically, or in rare cases (draft picks, signed internationally) I will add a player manually. In order for a player to be manually added, I need proof they signed with a MLB org.

All that being said, Yoshitomo Tsutsugo has been added, and will get positional eligibility once FanGraphs adds him into their system.

Kwang-Hyun Kim - I cannot find him in fangraphs but it looks like he signed a two year deal with the Cardā€™s.

Given that he signed over a month ago, I asked FanGraphs why they donā€™t have him in their player database yet. I was told heā€™ll be added in the next day or two on the FG side.

Iā€™ve manually added Kwang-Hyun Kim. He will get pitcher eligibility once heā€™s in the FanGraphs player universe.

Shun Yamaguchi - Signed a few weeks ago, could be in the running for the #4 or #5 spot in Torontoā€™s rotation. Doesnā€™t look like heā€™s on Fangraphs yet either.

Shun Yamaguchi has been added

Colin Willis has been added

Robert Pauson Aā€™s

Last name is ā€œPuasonā€, heā€™s in there.

Cal Raleigh

He is in the system with a typo, player ID 33654. Will fix his name from ā€˜Releighā€™ shortly.

Maximo Acosta TEX SS
No FG page yet.
ā€œJuly 2, 2019 Texas Rangers signed free agent SS Maximo Acosta to a minor league contract.ā€

1 Like

Maximo Acosta has been added

1 Like

Darin Ruf

Seems like heā€™s marked as retired. Iā€™ll override it.

EDIT: Ok, heā€™s un-retired.

1 Like

4 posts were split to a new topic: Players missing in Commissioner Add Players Tool

Can you please add Erick Pena of the Royals?

I think he was added last year

He wonā€™t have any positional eligibilty because he still does not have a FanGraphs profile.

Iā€™m not seeing Maximo Acosta despite the update above.

1 Like