Official Thread for Fantasy Baseball Player Addition

Gonna add Seiya Suzuki shortly

Seiya Suzuki has been added.

1 Like

It turns out I broke my one rule, as Suzuki has only agreed to terms. Once he is officially signed heā€™ll be made available in the player pool. I am deleting any started auctions.

5 Likes

https://twitter.com/cubs/status/1504868044190978068?s=21 :eyes::eyes::eyes:

2 Likes

Iā€™ll get him back in there tonight

2 Likes

Cubs Sign Seiya Suzuki

March 18th, 2022 at 12:10pm CST ā€¢ By Tim Dierkes

Cubs Sign Seiya Suzuki

Seiya Suzuki has been added.

2 Likes

Cubs Sign Seiya Suzuki

Good god dude thatā€™s 3. Maybe restart your phone or whatever.

3 Likes

Matt Allan isnā€™t coming up when I search for him. He last pitched in 2019, so maybe he was inactivated? Matt Allan - Stats - Pitching | FanGraphs Baseball

Matt Allan was marked as retired in the system and also is named ā€œMatthew Allanā€ in our player pool for whatever reason. Heā€™s been marked as un-retired.

Is it possible to add Alex Faedo, prospect in the Detroit system? He is not in the Ottoneuniverse.

Thanks

Since he hadnā€™t pitched since 2019, he was marked as retired. He is no longer marked as retired.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Official Thread for Fantasy Football Player Addition

Would you please add Gavin Williams, in the Guardians organization?

Hi, All. First year on the site. Fun so far. Wondering if Pete Crow-Armstrong (Cubs minor leaguer) is eligible to get added? He was one of the last players to get sent back to the minors this year. I think heā€™s in Myrtle Beach (Pelicans). Thanks in advance!

He already exists in the Ottoneu universe.

To start an auction, just change ā€œ471ā€ in the URL to whatever your league number is.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: 2022 Debuting players

Wondering if we can add (or re-add?) Bryan Mata. Hasnā€™t pitched professionally since 2019 due to pandemic and Tommy John, but sounds like heā€™s on his way back. Red Sox prospect Bryan Mata hits 100 m.p.h. in competitive return from Tommy John surgery - The Boston Globe

FanGraphs: Bryan Mata - Stats - Pitching | FanGraphs Baseball

1 Like