Official Thread for Fantasy Baseball Player Addition

System marked him as retired, I’ve overridden it.

1 Like

Hi Niv, could we get Kyle Martin resurrected? Just signed with the Padres, and played at El Paso yesterday.

1 Like

Kyle Martin should no longer be marked as retired by the system.

1 Like

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Baseball player names updated

Hi, it looks like Pirates AA 2B prospect Nick Gonzales is on the 60 day IL. Could that change get made? Thanks

He isn’t on the Pirates 40-man and he is not being placed on the major league 60-day IL, so he wouldn’t add a roster spot to an Ottoneu team.

Gotcha. Thanks!

1 Like

Hunter Brown in the Astros organization doesn’t seem to be available. Can he be added?

1 Like

Hunter Brown is in the system already, player ID 37201. You can find him by choosing “MiLB” under “Level” on the search page and typing in his name.

Kumar Rocker (Rangers) :crossed_fingers:

If he has signed, pelase share a post showing that he has signed, per the rules of this thread. Thanks!

I don’t know if this is the same as signing a contract but here’s something Rangers, Kumar Rocker Agree To Terms - MLB Trade Rumors

From the original post in this thread, 3rd sentence:

This week is basically the only time the year this clause matters but if you look through last year’s draft picks in this thread you’ll see why we have this requirement.

1 Like

Okay sorry

2 Likes

Niv can you please add kumar rocker asap. Thank you.

1 Like

As I have written… many times in this thread, I really need to see a post about him officially signing. Please share one and I’ll add him.

He has not been signed yet per the Rangers official transactions:

This thread also just had a whole conversation about why “agree to terms” is not good enough, with Kumar Rocker from last year being the prime example. So again, please share a source stating “officially signed” or do not request new players until you can do this.

2 Likes

Connor Noland, CHC

(Does not have a FG page yet)

Are we able to get the goat Druw Jones added now that he’s officially signed or does it have to go through the mlb transactions page?

This doesn’t have the word “signed”. So let’s stick w transactions.

1 Like

Transactions | Arizona Diamondbacks Official now