Official Thread for Fantasy Baseball Player Addition

Can’t seem to find Cooper Hjerpe when I search. If he’s not added, can we add? https://mobile.twitter.com/Cardinals/status/1550610674052579328

Thanks!

Cooper Hjerpe has been added to the player pool.

1 Like

Could you please add.

Felnin Celesten, SS, Sea Mariners

Thank you

1 Like

Felnin Celesten has been added to the player pool.

Ethan Salas.

Don’t see a Fangraphs page yet, but he has signed with Padres.

Ethan Salas has been added to the player pool.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Official Thread for Position Eligibility Questions

Please add Cooper Hjerpe

He’s already in the system. He does not have a FG page so you need to use the level of ‘All’.

1 Like

couldn’t find Canaan Smith-Njigba searching “All.” if he isn’t in the system, can he be added?

He’s in the system as Canaan Smith.

Scott McGough is listed as being at AAA for Arizona but he is on the D’Backs active roster. Thanks!

This will update once McGough gets into a game I believe, and the AAA designation doesn’t prevent you from starting him, he’ll accrue stats if he’s in an RP slot and pitching in relief.

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Stats for debuting players

Welbyn Francisca - #13 Guardians prospect here

Welbyn Francisca has been added.

Sheng-En Lin - Cincinnati Reds Prospect Sheng-En Lin Stats, Fantasy & News | MiLB.com

Sheng-En Lin has been added

Please add SS AJ Ewing Mets

I hate to be a stickler, especially because getting these newly drafted players in is very exciting, but this isn’t a confirmation of a signing quite yet.

When Ewing signs

Given the drama around Kumar Rocker, we’ll need to see an official “has signed” before I can add anyone just drafted to the player pool.

Thanks!

2 Likes