OPL Roster Update Glitch?

I’m looking at my OPL roster for the team Carl Everett’s T-Rex, and Jared Triolo is missing even though I added him to my team on April 18. Shouldn’t he be on my OPL roster if this is the case? The corresponding move I made was cutting Justyn Henry-Malloy, and I see he has been removed from my OPL roster with the April 25 snapshot update.

Can you please share some links?

You have Jacob DeGrom. Your team cannot have more than 40 players on it, so the OPL snap ignores the most recent add to your team. In this case, Jared Triolo.

From the 2022 OPL announcement:

Rosters over 40 players
OPL roster snapshots this year will only consider the first 40 players on any team’s roster, ordered by transaction date. This should close the 60-day IL loophole that resulted in some teams carrying over 50 players last year.

From the rules page:

Roster Updates
At each roster update date, the OPL system will take a snapshot of a team’s Ottoneu Fantasy Baseball roster at 4am ET and update the OPL roster accordingly. If an Ottoneu Fantasy Baseball roster is over 40 players in that moment, the OPL system will discard the team’s latest transactions until they are at 40 players. Any pending trades or outstanding auctions that are not completed in time for this snapshot will not be reflected in the updated OPL roster.

You can also see who is projected to miss your snapshot on your team page on the right side bar. Here is mine for league 1:

(Spoiler alert: this team is not making it to round 2)

Got it, Niv. I missed that part about no more than 40. That makes sense for the competition. I saw that box about projected to miss Snapshot, which Trifolo was in, and was confused as to why. This all makes sense. Appreciate the response

1 Like

Yep no problem. Just thorough here so I can reference it in the future if necessary.