Ottoneu Lockdown League Thread, July 2020

It’s July 5 in-game. League website is updated and real-time sim is going.

New save file is up, up to 7/6/2020

1 Like

Indianapolis is looking for a buyer for #17 prospect Bobby Witt Jr. In exchange, we’d like someone who can hit really, really well and who we’ll have control over for at least next year. Position doesn’t matter. All salary would need to be retained.

Trade:

Isotopes trade:
Trevor Rosenthal (100% retained)

Gearheads trade:
Tristan Gray
Cash ($450K)

1 Like

Isotopes are looking to get rid of a couple of expiring contracts. We are happy to retain salary and we are not looking for huge return. I’ve included their full salary for this season but only the pro-rated amount is remaining.

Johnny Cueto ($3.6m)
Tommy La Stella ($8.5m)

Just seeing if there’s any interest in either of these guys ahead of the trade deadline.

Trade announcement:

The Indianapolis Gearheads send:
LF Seth Beer
SP Clarke Schmidt
to the Cleveland Rough Riders in exchange for:
LF Michael Brantley (100% retained)

Confirmed

I had some real slowness getting to July 12th but the real-time sim is up. I forgot to make reports because most of my time was spent figuring out why the sim up to the 12th was crashing.

Those of you in Slack know, but the real-time sim hung and I had to redo the 12th. The league website is updated and the league save file is up.

Cueto and La Stella are both still available and will be traded tomorrow.

The Isotopes are making Manuel Margot and Delino DeShields Jr. officially available, in case you are looking for a CF.

Looking for 3B / SP / RP prospects.

Trade deadline will be simmed Tuesday, so you have until Tuesday night to make trades.

EDIT: Isotopes keep 100% of Cueto’s and La Stella’s contract.

Waiting on confirmation from @nivshah

1 Like

What we agreed to is that Albuquerque retains 100% Cueto and La Stella for the rest of their 2020 contracts, so add that to the proposal and we are good.

Mike Foltynewics is available. Looking perhaps for minor prospect, I value the defensive tools. Hit me up.

Trade Alert: Baltimore Archers send RHP Enoli Paredes to New Orleans for RHP Mike Foltynewicz, 100% retained

Confirmed.

Looking to move Keuchel and Smoak before the deadline. Happy to retain salary to make it work.

Trade agreed to:

2 Likes

Denver also retains 100% of Bauer’s salary.

2 Likes

Trade alert:

OKC sends minor league pitcher Packy Naughton to Baltimore for Christian Walker. No salary retention involved.

1 Like

Baltimore confirms and wishes Walker a deep postseason run.

2 Likes