Ottoneu Lockdown League Thread, July 2020

All he has to do is hit lefties and not disturb the amazing Trash Panda clubhouse chemistry and the fans at The Can will be very welcoming.

2 Likes

One game tonight, and it is being real-time’d right now

League website is updated and league save file is up through 7/20/2020.

1 Like

Still some players to trade - Howie Kendrick is mad at me, Kole Calhoun is a FA to-be, and Brandon Morrow is also about to be a FA. Also open to discussing Jeimer Candelario, who is young and controlled but stuck behind Eugenio Suarez anyway.

After seeing my Sun Kings dip below .500 this week, I’ve got a few pieces I’d trade off:

3B E.Escobar, C J. McCann, C Yadi, OF Tauchman, 1B R.Nunez, RP J.Barnes, SP C.Smith.

Nashville Nightcaps are looking to move James Paxton or Brad Hand, if you’re interested in either of them just let me know!

Trade Alert:

The Baltimore Archers have acquired RHP Noah Syndergaard (R 75%) from the Mesa Barracudas in exchange for RHP Sterling Sharp, RHP Franklyn Kilome, RHP Hunter Greene, and LHP Darwinzon Hernandez.

Baltimore hopes this move will finally help our owner achieve his lifelong goal of having an above-.500 ballclub.

Note: Slight amendment, as we did not account for the league minimum contracts heading back to Mesa. Thor is being 75% retained, not 100% as previously stated, to keep Mesa within budget.

2 Likes

Mesa confirms.

1 Like

Nashville Trades:
James Paxton (100% retained salary)

New Orleans Trades:
Grayson Rodriguez, Sheldon Neuse, and Matt Strahm

Nashville confirms

Kris Bryant of the Greensboro Jabberwocks is on the block. Screen Shot 2020-05-04 at 2.43.11 PM|432x73

Tucson Dust Devils are looking to move Odor or Profar before the deadline. Rumor has it they can be had for a bucket of balls

Brooklyn will retain Machado’s salary for 2020.
Austin will retain McCullers’ salary for 2020.

Austin confirms.

Trade Alert:

Nashville sends Brad Hand to OKC in exchange for Mitchell White. No money is retained.

1 Like

Nashville confirms

1 Like

Trade Announcement

Tucson Dust Devils send 2B Jurickson Profar to Nashville Nightcaps for C Mario Feliciano and 3B Zack Gelof. Tucson to retain 100% of Profar’s salary.

1 Like

Nashville confirms

1 Like

New Orleans retains Nelson’s salary.

2 Likes

Pleasure doin business with you!

1 Like