Ottoneu Lockdown League Thread, July 2020

Trade Announcement

Nashville Nightcaps sends CF Alek Thomas, RP Ian Anderson, and RP Nabil Crismatt to Greensboro Jabberwocks for Kris Bryant. No money is retained.

1 Like

Greensboro confirms

1 Like

Denver and Indy are at it again:

Each team retains 100% of existing contracts.

1 Like

FYI this was in the export and processed.

2 Likes

@OttoneuOOTP21

Website updated, real-time sim is up.

Trade deadline is tomorrow at 8pm as we will sim through it tomorrow night.

I did not see this trade in-game and thus it was not processed. Someone may have forgotten to export? IDK.

I had to cut the real-time sim short, as it was not updating the website properly. I’ve posted a bug report in the OOTP forums, please comment / bump it so it gets visibility.

Will have reports and save files up to 7/27 soon.

League website updated to 7/27/2020. New save file is up.

1 Like

Tommy Pham on the block!

Mikie Mahtook is looking for a loving home. Mid level prospect is fine or a serviceable RP.

The Oklahoma City Trash Pandas send Dwight Smith, Joey Lucchesi, the “baseball equivalent of Rob Lowe the person” Ryan Braun and $3.5M to the Greensboro Jabberwocks for the services of Thomas James Pham.

1 Like

Greensboro confirms. And feels dirty about it.

2 Likes

Fresno send Mookie Betts and $1mill to Nashville for Dylan Carlson, Jonathan Villar, and Jack Gethings

1 Like

Nashville confirms

1 Like

Trade Announcement (and probably Nashville’s last trade lol)

Nashville Nightcaps will be sending Ender Inciarte (100% of his salary being retain) and Luis Rengifo to Baltimore Archers for R.J. Alaniz, Jalen Beeks, and Jeff Brigham

1 Like

Baltimore Archers confirm and hope Rengifo won’t be angered by moving off 2B.

1 Like

Fresno sends RP Oliver Perez 100% retained to Indianapolis for RF Hylan Hall and SP Randon Hostert

1 Like

Hopefully not Indy’s last trade. We’re open for business!

1 Like

Howie Kendrick has been a top 2B this year and Kole Calhoun has been a solid OF. Both are mad that they’ve been put into reduced roles as I look to the future. Both are available. Kole is on an expiring deal. Kendrick has a vesting option that will vest if he plays about 80% of the time down the stretch, I think.

I’m also discussing Archer, and open to moving Lorenzo Cain in the right deal.

Morrow, Kyle Gibson and Cahill, too, if anyone needs arms.