Ottoneu Lockdown League Thread, June-October 2021

Please do, we need it to mess up their mojo so they start losing games now and then

1 Like

There’s a new save up and website’s updated. Rosters are expanded now in-game.

Sun Kings logos and uniforms have been updated and will be reflected in the next save file and website update.

Awesome, thx Niv!

1 Like

New save and website are up. 9/13/2021 in game.

Onward to the end of the 2021 regular season. Sim is complete, save is up, website updated. 9/20/2021 in game. Season ends 9/26. Real-life Thursday sim will include some playoff real-time sims.

Sim is complete, save and site are updated. It is 9/28 in game and the playoffs will start on the next sim. We will regular sim 2 games and RTS the game 3s on Thursday.

2 Likes

The first 2 games of the playoffs are done and we are RTSing the division series game 3s. Follow along.

New save is up and website is updated.

Sim schedule:

Saturday we will either finish the division series or get to game 7s

Sunday we will RTS any game 7s as necessary or try to get through the first 3 games of the World Series

1 Like

@OttoneuOOTP21

Both Division Series ended in sweeps. We will sim the first 2 games of the WS (RTS for game 1) tomorrow night at 8p. New save is up.

I believe we need a new GM for Fresno. DM me if you are interested.

I’m toying with the idea of moving from 4 sims a week to 2 (Wednesday / Sunday) until the MLB season is over. I am hoping this will allow the current GMs to remain engaged and lower the barrier to replacing GMs as well.

2 Likes

Game 1 of the 2021 OLL WS is RTSing right now

https://ootp.ottoneu.com/oll/real_time_sim/

New save is up. We’ll sim game 3 and 4, RTS game 5 on Tuesday.

The 2021 OLL WS is sitting at 3-2 in favor of Baltimore. Tonight we will be doing an off-schedule special sim. We’ll RTS game 6 around 7:30p ET, with a second RTS for game 7 if necessary. We will then sim to the start of the off-season.

Our next sim after tonight will be Saturday and I’ll be announcing some OLL changes before then.

4 Likes

Sorry for the late update, but we’re gonna bump this sim to Friday. I’ll have updates about how we’re going to lightly adjust OLL for the future at that point as well.

Given the number of GMs who no longer have time for these sims, we’ll be on indefinite hiatus until a time where we can get enough replacement GMs to continue. Our final sim for now will be Friday’s games 6 and 7 of the 2021 OLL WS.

2 Likes

RTS for game 6 of the 2021 WS is live:

https://ootp.ottoneu.com/oll/real_time_sim/

And now game 7, our last RTS for a while, is now live. Same link.

Baltimore wins Game 7 and the 2021 OLL WS. We’ll be taking an indefinite hiatus but I will have some more updates soon.

1 Like