Ottoneu Lockdown League Thread, May 2020

Fresno also agreed to send Pineda to Brooklyn. Brooklyn agreed to pay 4 mill per year of his salary.

The Gearheads are seeking a catching prospect. Will trade a non-catching prospect of similar pedigree.

Brooklyn indicated on Slack that this trade was not agreed to quite yet.

Must have been reported by Jon Heyman

4 Likes

PM your best offers on the likes of Max Fried. He is on the block for a significant return and I need a gut check to make sure I am not underselling. All comers welcome.

Blockbuster Alert:

Cleveland Rough Riders trades:
Justin Verlander (retaining 15% salary)
cash considerations of $6.85MM

New Orleans Simules trade
Max Fried
Clint Frazier
Ryan Zimmerman
Tommy Doyle
Marco Dubon

confirming this from Cleveland’s side. deal is proposed in game

2 Likes

In a separate move

Phoenix Volcanoes trade:
Aroldis Chapman (100 per cent retained)

New Orleans Simules trade:
Riley Greene and Keoni Cavaco

Reluctantly agree

2 Likes

In a rapidly escalating Soto Division arms race for pitching, Indianapolis has acquired P Michael Pineda (100% retained) from Fresno in exchange for 3B Bobby Dalbec, P Daniel Ponce de Leon, and $2MM cash. The teams have requested that the trade be processed immediately (before the week’s games).

Fresno confirms

New Orleans trade:
Miguel Cabrera (AAA)

Phoenix Volcanoes trade:
Cash considerations of $69,000

Giddily accepts

1 Like

This is how we know the pandemic has broken us.

1 Like

Ah gimmick trades, a surefire sign that everyone is bored.

1 Like

I seem to be asking for a lot of help here. I have transactions showing up multiple times. I have phantom transactions and others that haven’t gone in. Is AI messing with me?

Submitting my export but have no idea what to expect.

I think the transactions logs are pretty goofed up. I was trying to figure out how Pablo Sandoval ended up on the Waiver Wire last sim period and I could not find his transaction at all, but other players were waived 2x at the same time. I think its an OOTP thing, not you.

That could be true, but my bench coach is gone and won 't come back. I was certain it was the AGM and fired him, but he’s still around.

Bench coach and AGM are interchangeable in this game.

@jacochri haven’t had an update from you for a few days, you still good?

I’ve had both through the season. It’s all very odd.